Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In the News...

After that monster post, it's a small pleasure to just link to things. Below you'll find a couple of news items and links to a couple of articles. Enjoy.

I passed through Marfa briefly but made time for the Big Bend Sentinel. I had a great conversation with their staff before continuing along my way south to Presidio. Raisin was a hit too, though she was mistaken for a he. Oops! Click here for the article.

In Presidio, I found Bob Phillips and his Texas Country Reporter crew. They put up a short teaser picture on their Facebook page with a few lines. Click here to see, then scroll down.

Rewind just a bit to my trek down the southern panhandle. You can read a few more observations from my article in the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. Click here for the article.

Continue west to El Paso and Fort Hancock and my first real taste of the border. I wrote about them here in my self-syndicated column, this time in the Lone Star Iconoclast. Click here for the article.

And that's all the news that's fit to link.

Until next time, clickers...

No comments: