Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In the News...

I'm at the Quemado Public Library. I tied Raisin up outside, but because of the amount of slack I had given her, she managed to slip inside to the air-conditioned room. I hadn't known this until I turned around and saw her lying down on the floor, being good, like she was supposed to be there. I just laughed and let it slide. The librarians haven't said anything yet.

If you're into Raisin anecdotes like the one above, you might like this. I wrote a Raisin article some time back for my self-syndicated column. Click here to read it.

Also, the Texas Country Reporter did a segment on me when I was hiking from Presidio to Terlingua. Click here for a blurb and possibly when the show will air in your area. By the way, I make no promises here. While I hopefully sound somewhat articulate, I'm scared I won't. It's a little nerve-wracking to be speaking off the cuff with a big camera in your face.

That's all for now. Until next time...

No comments: